Data Network Meeting: online convening event
- dinsdag 16 juni 2020
Many people across Leiden University have an interest in, or a responsibility for, good research data management (RDM) within their group, institute, or faculty.
If you are one of these people, you are invited to join the Leiden University Data Management Network.
10 mins Welcome, Introduction
10 mins. One Minute Updates
- Revision of the data management regulations.
- Data management protocols development.
- Leiden Research Support portal.
- NWO Data Competency Centre call proposal.
- VODAN-DS (Virus Outbreak Data Network – Data Stewardship cluster).
- NPOS/LCRDM project on professionalizing data stewardship.
50 minutes. Network breakout groups: choose which you wish to join in the document
- RDM-related training.
- Software archiving.
- Research data during social distancing.
10 minutes. Break
15 minutes. One-year Anniversary review
25 minutes. Quiz and drink