First Convening Event of the Leiden University Data Network
- donderdag 27 juni 2019
- University Library
Witte Singel 26-27
2311 BG Leiden
- Vossiuszaal 2e verdieping
De voertaal van deze bijeenkomst is Engels.
The Leiden University Data Network is aimed at those with an official, or semi-official role in supporting RDM, but will also be open, during its emerging stages, to anyone at the university with an interest in RDM-related developments taking place at Leiden and beyond. The first convening event will bring together members of the network to develop solutions to current challenges, stay abreast of new developments, and to give them a forum in which to discuss and share problems and results. Read more about the aims at https://digitalscholarshipleiden.nl/articles/introducing-the-leiden-university-data-network
Coffee and cake will be served and there will be an opportunity to meet and talk to other network members before the session begins at 14:00.
There will be a borrel at the end of the event and the room is reserved until 18:00.
Anyone wishing to attend who is not yet registered for the data network can use the following registration form:
- Get to know each other and develop their network of contacts.
- Begin discussion and make plans for collaborating and working on practical issues of shared interest.
- Discuss expectations for the Data Network itself and make plans for next steps.
- Data management support at Leiden – what are the highest priorities for development?
- Introduction and update: the university’s "Programme Plan - Implementation Data Management" and plans for Leiden Research Support.
- Questions and open discussion.
- Table discussions: Data Network members will discuss their own priorities, both those aligned with the Programme Plan, and other priorities that are not yet being addressed. Methods and plans to address these priorities can be discussed and partnerships identified.
- Notes and ideas will be recorded for further sharing and discussion after the event.
- The Data Network
- Infrastructure for communication and collaboration among network members.
- Location, topic and timing of next event.
- Continuing collaboration and development.